Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That Cat aka Norbert. The cat at the top of my blog officially escaped and has been gone for over a week now. I have put up dozens of posters, put ads in papers and online and he is nowhere to be seen or heard of. We miss him so much. He literally just vanished. We got him as a kitten and he has never been outside before even though he tried daily to get out. We live close to a highway so letting him out was never an option. Anyway, he is gone. I keep hoping he is going to turn up but today I packed up his food dishes and litter box. Maybe he will turn up still. I miss that evil cat. :(

5 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Oh, Barbara, I'm sorry! :( It's so hard to lose a pet. Not knowing what happened is even worse! Here's hoping that "the cat comes back, the very next day!"

7:11 p.m.  
Blogger Jill said...

Oh no! I am so so sorry. :-(

7:55 a.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am so sorry. I hope he returns soon.

8:14 a.m.  
Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

oh wow that is sad!! I am so sorry, my animals are precious to me too!

1:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you because I know how I would feel if one these cats got lost. Fingers are crossed over here that you see your kitty again soon.

7:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket