Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

BIG *sigh*


I have always had a knack for screwing things up. They are usually minor things and tonight is no exception.

I started waxing my own eyebrows several years ago. I have never had a problem other than not waxing enough. They have always come out just as well or sometimes even nicer than going to an esthetician. It also doesn't hurt as much and it costs next to nothing.

Well tonight, I screwed up. I um...over-waxed an area and now I have three eyebrows. It is awful. One eyebrow has a hunk missing out of it. I now have to walk around like this! I have long bangs and I wear glasses but it is still very noticeable.
I am going to have to draw on the rest of my deleted eyebrow but I don't have an eyebrow pencil. I am going to have to use a brown Sharpie Marker. :(

3 Comments:

Blogger Phyllis said...

That is funny! I have recently noticed my eyebrows and how aged they look! The gray ones are wiry and LONG! I have plucked about every one of them out! I wax above my eyes up to the brow, but I might just do them all and draw a line! Hmmm, I never thought of a sharpie! I have a friend that does permanent makeup (tatoo) Maybe I'll have her do them. She already did my eyeliner.

12:59 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm laughing, but I wouldn't be if I was you, so I'm sorry for laughing. It is kindof funny though. Just use an eyebrow pencil, it will be ok. LOL.

1:21 p.m.  
Blogger Wind Blossom said...

I'm sorry Barbara...it's so nice to see a few new posts from you....but you did leave me in a chuckle with this one. As with a messed up hair cut or perm...it will grow back! Glad to hear things are still well and that your mom is doing well!!

9:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket