Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have had enough. As I said in my last post I am working 45 hours a week and going to school in the evenings. In addition, my mom is still battling cancer and is going through more rounds of chemotherapy. Right now her hemoglobin is so low she has been forbidden to even be around family. Life with my children as always is very, very busy. Life with John (not his real name) continues to move forward and we fall in love more everyday.
However...
Blogging used to be therapeutic. Now it just exhausts me to even think about posting. I am NOT deleting my blog as Insanity Written in a Blog is my home. But, I have to stop. You all likely know I have been having problems with my heart that are stress related and I have been having symptoms again. I need to slow down.
It makes me very sad to think about losing the friendships I have gained here so I will continue to visit all of you.
There are three of you that I have come to know outside of blogging. You have been a very special part of my support system and I doubt you know just how much you mean to me.
Catherine
Jill
Kelly
You are three of the most fabulous women I have had the honour of meeting through blogging. I will be emailing you to you posted of what is going on. You are all women of strength and courage. You inspire me.
So for now. I am leaving. Forever? Maybe.
Thanks for being part of My Insanity Written in a Blog.
(((hugs)))
~
Another turning point;
a fork stuck in the road.
Time grabs you by the wrist;
directs you where to go.
So make the best of this test
and don't ask why.
It's not a question
but a lesson learned in time.
It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
So take the photographs
and still frames in your mind.
Hang it on a shelf
In good health and good time.
Tattoos of memories
and dead skin on trial.
For what it's worth,
it was worth all the while.
It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right
.I hope you had the time of your life.

21 Comments:

Blogger Library Mama said...

All the best, Barbara.

Take care.

Stay happy.

It's been a pleasure meeting you, and I hope you still stop by the Books Nook once in a while.

Peace...

9:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not losing my friendship. I will always check out "this home" of yours....if you're here...perfect. If not.....I'll check again.

You take care of yourself and if and when you're ready to come back....I'll be here!

*hugs* and always....thanks for your kind comments, over here at my "crazy house"!

10:11 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will never lose the friendship we have enjoyed here on our blogs and my blog will always be open until maybe some day I too will decide to not to write for a bit but feel free to stop by and indulge in the insanity of a demmented mind on my blog. Hopefully things will level out and again we may see you out there. If you ever need support then just stop by. Take care.

4:03 a.m.  
Blogger Joe Robinsmith said...

That is so sad when something that we love and meant so much becomes a burden. A break will do you good, but perhaps you will come back to update us once in a while. Enjoy your life, love those around you, smile more and worry less for there is little that the worrying will heal, yet a smile can change a life. Big hugs.

7:58 a.m.  
Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

Take care of yourself Barbara.

12:25 p.m.  
Blogger Jill said...

I will definately keep you posted on updates! I'm so glad to hear that you and John (not his real name) have worked things through. I look forward to keeping in touch with you, Wonder Woman!

3:05 p.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Well you will be missed, Barbara. I hope you'll drop me a line on my email now and again. I would love to hear from you. Take care and be happy!

11:20 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Barb, I will miss you. But I understand. I wish you all the best and hope things slow down for you a little. You will be in my thoughts and my prayers will continue for your improved health.
Feel free to kep in touch via comments of emails, so I know you are ok!

11:42 a.m.  
Blogger deni said...

I hope that even if you don't come back that you have a wonderful life, that your mother will be healed, that you finish school with flying colors and that your children grow up strong and healthy and bright.

My prayers are with you.

5:42 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

I love you Barb, you are the first person that ever commented on my blog as well as the first friendship that I had ever made via the internet. I too have drifted away from mine as life has become increasingly busy. I just hope that one day we will all slow down a bit and will be back to chatting again soon. (((hugs)) and be sure to write me by email :)

7:54 p.m.  
Blogger Kelly said...

Barbara, you were the first to ever reach out to me through the blogosphere oh-so-long ago, and I am so glad we made that connection. We've both been through some really life-changing events since we started this, so it's difficult to think of you not out there blogging anymore, but I completely understand. I hope you stay in touch, or at the very least just log on once in a while and give a thumbs up to let me know that you and Boy W and Girl N are okay.

(((sniffling now...)))

Hugs, peace and much love!!!
--Kelly

10:05 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Barbara - i hope everything goes really well for you. i hope your mother's okay and i hope things turn out fantastically with you and "john". xx

2:50 a.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Don't delete the blog, I'll pop in once in awhile (like I do) and check on ya.
But I do know what you mean about being too busy. I have been very lax in my postings and don't care. I have a life outside of blogging, and it is wonderful to read others blogs when I have the time. When I retire I will blog much more often I am sure.
Good luck to you and I will keep you in my prayers for your happiness and good health.
God Bless.

12:58 a.m.  
Blogger ellen said...

I wish you the best of health.

5:54 a.m.  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

Oh good grief (your last comment...)

ANYWAY!!! You might want to consider adding a verification word to your comments... heh. Since you'll be not checking in much. Or maybe at all. *sigh*

I haven't been a commenter around here for the most part. I'm sad you aren't posting anymore. I'm so sorry your mom is battling and battling. This beast is such a burden.

I'm sorry that you are also fighting with symptoms. That totally sucks. I'm adding you to my new feeder all the same. If when things settle down you decide to begin posting again... or if things really heat up you decide you need a place to really rant!!! I'll get notification and be able to catch up with you again.

Take care, Barbara.

8:54 p.m.  
Blogger Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

i step back from blogging when it gets to be too much along with everything else and i don't blog as much or as consistently as i used to! (thanks hugely to my pc monitor triggering my migranes again and not yet able to afford an lcd monitor!) you'll be missed greatly and i hope our paths cross again from time to time! nothing but the best of wishes for you and your family!

1:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still thinking of you and sending all our love!
Ang
& kids

4:00 p.m.  
Blogger Sarah said...

I am so sorry to see that you won't be blogging anymore.

All the best to you, prayers for your mother, and I hope to see you return!

Thanks for visiting my blog and keeping faith in my returning!

9:10 a.m.  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Hello Barbara. I was just thinking of you and came in to say "Hello". I hope life is treating you well.

{HUGS}

9:07 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Hope you are having a good summer and life is looking up.
Miss your posts.

8:57 a.m.  
Blogger Birdie said...

test

3:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket