Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So I am driving down the road today in my piece of crap called a car and I hear a noise. It was a gawd awful screeching/scrapping noise. (EEEscleeezzzeeeeerrssshhhreeee) Something is wrong with my car people and it is not good. It is also overheating. I sit at traffic lights and watch the temperature gauge climb higher while I blast the heat and pray that the lights change quickly. My car is not well folks.
Did you know that you can have great sex in less than 12 minutes? That is the time John (not his real name) and I had this afternoon before someone was to come over. I won't supply you with details as I am sure you could well imagine what went on.
I am off to bed. Why do I stay up so late anyhow?

PS- I hate my blog template more everyday.

6 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

if you hate your blog template dear why dont you change it? praying to the car gods that your car makes it for as long as you need it.
sex? don't even go there with me! at least one of us is gettin some!

10:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah..so true! Just imagine if your parent lived with you?!? ;D

Take care of yourself!

10:55 p.m.  
Blogger Kelly said...

Classic bad day-good day situation! And remember, never ask me for blog template help...

1:27 a.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Girl, I have been there with the car thing. How many times have I done the exact same thing in the middle of summer idling away with the heat cranked watching that temperature needle mock me! As for the other stuff, work it!

9:58 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Nothing like an unexpected quicky now and then.
I just had my car off the road for a couple of weeks. Thankfully it was just the battery.

12:40 a.m.  
Blogger Library Mama said...

Hey girl, sometimes you have to take the bad with the good.

So, you're having a bit of car trouble. Who cares!?

You're also having great less-than-12-minute sex.

You simply can't ask for everything!

;-)

6:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket