Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nice to be home after a long weekend and get caught up on housework. I really have no idea how I ever worked full time and pulled off the rest of my life. My house is clean for the first time in 3 years! That is so nice. I even got my bathroom painted!
Life with John (not his real name) is going so well. We had our first disagreement on the weekend. Bah. It was awful but we managed to get through it and come out the other side stronger. I fall in love with him more everyday. I am a lucky and blessed woman.
I am seeing an employment counselor this week to try to decide what the heck I want to do with the rest of my life. I am optimistic and excited at what is ahead of me.
Spring on the Island is here and everything is so beautiful. We have hung up our winter coats and put away the flannel sheets for another year. I am doing a thorough Spring clean and have the windows open. Ahhh...Life is good.

9 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Barbara, I'm so glad that you're happy! I'm finding that I'm feeling the newnes of the season these days, too (though minus a great guy like yours!). It's good.

Though I think we're all gonig to start thinking that John's real name is John Nothisrealname. ;)

8:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to read your post...it's just so nice to hear that you're doing well!

10:23 p.m.  
Blogger Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

so happy to hear you are happy! it's the most wonderful thing in the world, isn't it?! hope you & your mother are both doing well health wise too!

7:32 p.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Hey Girl! It's so great to hear how well you are doing. Ain't love grand? Kelly and I haven't had any disagreements yet, but it's almost better to have one so you can learn how he handles it. Keep smiling!

9:26 a.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

Sounds like everything is moving in the right direction :) I'm so happy for you.

What color did you paint the bathroom?

1:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful to see you in such good spirits. Spring is getting close but we haven't hung up the coats yet. Keep smiling...it looks good on ya.

5:56 p.m.  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm so jealous! A great new guy AND springtime. It is threatening snow here still, and we've still got our parkas and scarves out.

9:37 p.m.  
Blogger Library Mama said...

It sounds like you have the world by the tail, Barbara. How wonderful!

Going through that first flare-up is frightening, but it's comforting to weather it and come through the other side unscathed, and - as you put it - even stronger.

He sounds great.

Good luck with the spring cleaning, too. It's a great feeling, isn't it?

4:18 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Keep it up. Sorry you had the disagreement, but wasnt the make-up-sex worth it?

1:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket