Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, April 30, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My posts are getting fewer and farther between aren't they? ~sigh~

I have been really busy. I went with John (not his real name) to Abbotsford this weekend. We had so much fun! We didn't do a lot except just go for walks and fall in love even more. And we ate! I ate like a pig. I went off my diet and had about 2000 calories alone for lunch on Saturday. However, we worked it off. (wink wink)
I have been having problems with asthma again the last few weeks but my doctor is away so I have to just keep coughing and wheezing. It is getting annoying. My inhaler is almost empty so I might end up going to the drop-in clinic where I get to wait for 3 hours to see a doctor.
I am getting really bored with this blog template. Everyone else has such fun and exciting ones and mine is so dull. I would change it if I could find anything that interests me. Be on the lookout for a new look. Out with the cats!
Not much else going on here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well on your end with John whoever the heck he is and hope your asthma clears up. As far as your blog template...I'm use to it and it ain't mine so if you like it then it's otay (not a typo) wid me.

Heck don't feel bad, everytime I think I've thought of something to blog about, I forget what it is that I thought about so I ain't writin' much neither. Have a good day.

4:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket