Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another update because I have been terrible about posting lately! Things with John (not his real name) are going so well. I cannot believe I could ever feel this way about anyone. I am even more blown away that someone feels this way about me! I mean how crazy is that?

The rest of my life is going OK as well. I am so very glad that Spring is here. Winter seemed to just drag this year. For those of you that live in BC you will know just how beautiful it is here right now. (In BC, winter is a very dark and grey time and it affects your spirit if it is an especially long one.) The sun is shining and everything is blooming. Adding to the beauty are the glorious mountains that surround us. Many are still snow peaked. I tell you. It does not get any better. I love living here.

I don't have all that much to say. Life with John (not his real name) has been all encompassing. I am happy. Happy like this has been a long time coming.
You know I am in love when I purchase all new underwear! hee hee

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a glorious day today! Loved the sun warming my back and the clear skies revealing out beautiful snow peaked mountaints.....I hear it's rain for tomorrow but....we won't talk about that for now!

Glad to hear that things are going well for you and...."John".

10:46 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

So happy for you! Yay!!

4:19 a.m.  
Blogger Catherine said...

The footnote makes me smile. I'm so happy for you!

6:26 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Always take time to read the fine print!!!! New love and new undies go hand in hand!

9:34 p.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Always take time to read the fine print!!!! New love and new undies go hand in hand!

9:34 p.m.  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I am SOOOOO happy that YOU'RE happy! Finally :) You deserve it. The Spring weather certainly doesn't hurt, does it? :)

11:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket