Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know it isn't just me who is feeling this way. I am reading in a lot of posts that Spring is coming! Outside my window a crow is calling. I think she is excited about Spring too. I bet she is tired of the rain and wind. She must feel so happy on a day like this. Maybe she found a great big worm in my garden. At any rate, she sounds happy!

Today is our Spring Fling. Today is the day where we go through the house and get rid of old boots, coats and clothes we don't wear. I am getting rid of the tacky Lava Lamp even though I secretly like it. I am going through the bathroom and tossing old make-up and hair products. It isn't a day to clean. It is a day to fling. Everything that can be used will go to charity. Everything that can be recycled with go to the recycling depot. Everything else will be thrown in the garbage.

Anyone want to play? How much junk can you get rid of?
Update - I filled boxes, clear recycling bags and garbage bags. I think I likely got rid of close to 100 pounds of junk today! Isn't that insane? (This place isn't called My Insanity Written in a Blog for nothing!) It took a good part of the day. Tomorrow will be more purging of crap and putting everything I have decided to keep back where it belongs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Sounds like someone is happy! What a wonderful feeling I get, to read your happy post. SO, what/who was the third good thing?

1:48 p.m.  
Blogger BarbaraMG said...

hee hee

2:23 p.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Love the spring fling idea. Gotta unload some stuff myself. I just emailed you, so you better write me back and end my suspense!!!

2:44 p.m.  
Blogger Birdie said...

test

5:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket