Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Today I bought one of these. It is called a Rebounder or a mini trampoline. It cost almost $300.00 but place I bought it from has allowed me to make payments on it until it is paid for with no interest. I was so grateful!

So far I have lost 13 pounds! I have only been counting calories so far making sure I get lots of fruits & veggies and whole grains as well as drinking lots of water. I have been eating All-Bran and Brown Rice! Oh, yes I have! And I have been enjoy it too! I really haven't felt deprived at all. Last week I had fish & chips but I had the seniors portion. This week all the staff at work had chicken and fries. I chose chicken with a side salad & raspberry vinaigrette dressing (a total of 60 calories compared to 500 calories for a small fries!). I am so proud of myself. I am hoping the rebounder will make the weight come off faster but more important I am hoping to get in shape. If you have been frustrated with diets in the past I highly recommend SparkPeople. (It is free!)

3 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

Get yourself a good, good, good bra. You don't want those girls rebounding and knocking you out!
I'm so glad you are making prgress and you are happy with yourself. I like the sounds of your posts, more upbeat and positive. There's only one way but up! Keep up the good work!!

4:54 a.m.  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

LOL at Laura. I hate trampolines for that reason (boobs hurt.) LOL. Yes, a good bra is necessary.

I'm glad you're having success though! Snoopy looks like he wants to give it a try, too. LOL.

11:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you on the weight loss Barbara! I was recently bouncing on one of these as part of my physiotherapy (for my knee)....I thought I was going to fall off, to e honest with you!

11:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket