Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This little creature is a Warm Fuzzie. Why? Because I had the nicest compliment today. I ran into a girl I went to college with and she looked me up and down and said, "You look great!". (Me- stunned) We chatted a bit then she went on to say how well I aged. (Me- speechless).

It was so nice to hear that. I have been feeling rather haggard lately. I know, I know I am only 35 but I am nowhere as thin as I once was and definitely not as cute.


I was so grateful for her kind words. I am quite honestly walking on air tonight.


~~




In other news. Staff Christmas party tonight. Pictures to come.


I will not get drunk.
I will not get drunk.
I will not get drunk.
I will not get drunk.
I will not get drunk.
I will not get drunk.
but I know I will...



Update
So very tired. So hungover. No post today,


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always nice when someone says you look good. Not that it's ever happened to me, ha,ha..
Have fun at the party..

7:20 p.m.  
Blogger LJ said...

i get those comments all the time. people are stunned at how well i look. i'm even more stunned that they mention it! me?? me???
you do look great and I bet you are even cuter than you used to be! we all just get better with age!
How's the hangover?

6:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Words are powerful things.

And so...how was the party?

9:02 a.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

I'm with you all the way, sister, but nobody sees the little flaws that we obsess over in our magnifying mirrors. It sure feels good to hear someone say that, though, doesn't it?

I'm also with you on the Christmas party hangover thing. I too, crawled in at 3:30 on Sunday morning. Woke up and drank 2 bottles of water to replenish the fluids. I think someone shat in my mouth while I was sleeping, too. LOL

12:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE warm fuzzies! :)
I may have to steal that pic.
Chana
www.bunnyburrow.com

8:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket