Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I received word this week that my uncle died suddenly. He had been diagnosed with cancer in the summer but was going to the cancer clinic and doing well. He had returned to work but got pneumonia suddenly last Wednesday. He was admitted to hospital and was going to come home on Saturday. On Friday my aunt got a call that he had suddenly took a turn for the worse. She came to his side and surrounded by his family he died on Saturday.He was still young, in his early 60's. I had not seen him much in the last few years. Families grow and drift in different directions. But I remember a handsome man that always took the time to give me a hug and never stopped calling me Barbie. I am going to miss just knowing he was around.This is for you Uncle. You made my world a better place. I love you.
< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket