Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 01, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBecause of the snow I took two days off this week so I am working from home to catch up. I now look at this pile of filing and I think maybe it wasn't such a good idea! However, we are going to put aside work for tonight and go a light-up festival! Yay!


Update - I am back from the Christmas light-up and working now. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now I don't want to be working. I am cold and want to go have a bath. There are two cats that want to be petted and I just can't ignore them can I? I guess I really shouldn't be blogging eh? OK..back to work!

Another Update- I am finished now and only got distracted once for the above post. I have a nice Hot Chocolate with mini marshmallows and it is warming my hands and tummy! Mmmm. It doesn't get much better than this.

6 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Have fun at the light up! Ncice to see you posting so regularly. You need more snow days! LOL

7:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got all caught up on the work.
Working from home sure sounds nice.
Hope you have a good weekend..

5:33 a.m.  
Blogger LJ said...

hooray you got your work done!! i'm such a procrastinator that it'd take me 2 weeks to do two days work! good job!!

6:37 a.m.  
Blogger Joe Robinsmith said...

Yay, best of both worlds. Staying at home with the kids, working at home, blogging and Christmas light-up.

Cool. And Hot Chocolate to boot. You go girl.

Hugs

10:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're all caught up! I always "work from home" and while it's great to be able to be sitting there in your pj's (like I am now!)...it really is a heck of a lot harder to get stuff done!

Okay...now back to my pile.

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger Library Mama said...

What a great feeling - to be all caught up. I'm envious. :-)

5:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket