Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aren't weekends wonderful? I work Tuesday to Saturday and have Sunday and Monday off. I love Sunday and Monday. I can be a lady of leisure. I sleep late on Sunday and shuffle around in my bathrobe most of the day. I don't answer the phone and I watch videos in bed.

I am feeling better since I started taking Thyroid medication. I am not 100 % but pretty close and that is saying a lot. My resting heart rate is still very fast and I will pursue this in the new year. Last doctors visit my doctor said she was hearing a soft 'click' but it was not a reason for a major concern.

I am now counting down to my holidays. Yes indeed folks! It is that time of the year again! Only 20 days until I am off, off, off for two full weeks! Yay! I get to spend two weeks with the two people I love the most. How can I ask for anything more?

Well, I am cold (sitting next to the window) so I am going to crawl into bed and just R-E-L-A-X!

8 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

OHHH what a cute little hedge hog.
Its so nice to see you posting so much! Glad you are almost back to normal. Not sure I have ever been normal, so I dont think Id recognize it!

7:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny you write this....well it's not "really" funny but....I have a "faster than normal" heartbeat (despite all my working out) and I have a "click" as well....I had mono when I was 16....seriously bad....it left me with a benign heart murmur...I wonder if the heartbeat and murmur are related...it was so minor I never had it "checked out"....take it easy and enjoy your weekend!

11:22 p.m.  
Blogger PBS said...

Yes, that sounds good!

8:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the hedge hog..
Glad the medication is working for you.
And a two week vacation around Christmas. I'm jealous..

4:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once they get your thyroid meds right you will feel a lot better. I was to the point that I couldn't even concentrate before and now I'm fine. I also had funny heart rhythms called PVC's premature ventricular contractions. Cut back on the coffee, stress, etc and that went away. Hope your's is as easy to fix as mine was. Have a great week.

4:00 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

I'm glad the thyroid med is helping, my hubby has hypothyroidism and it's amazing how much a poorly functioning thyroid can effect the body.

6:01 a.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

MMMMMMM... sounds relaxing. I also have Sunday and Monday off. It's nice to have one weekend day and one weekday, isn't it?

8:39 a.m.  
Blogger Kim said...

I had Graves Disease (hyperthyroid) a couple of years ago. Sucked but am all better now! Well, physically. Not mentally. :)

Hope you're well!

6:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket