Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 20, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My cat is pure evil as you know. Since the day he moved in he does this little routine over and over and over.

1. Hops on chair

2. Hops from chair to table.

3. From table to counter.

4. Along counter.

5. I tell him "No!"

6. I put him on floor.

7. He runs around and hops back on chair.

8. This repeats 12, 000, 000 times/daily.

9. I put him away in his crate that he thinks is a torture chamber where he cries and freaks out until I let him out again.

Infinite repeats...

Why?

1. He wants milk.

That Cat is no longer sane. He will do anything in his power to get milk. He knows he gets one spoon at night on a little plate. This is not good enough. If I just move my body and I look like I am going to the kitchen he runs and tries to trip (kill) me on the way. Try as I might to be stealth and sneaky he has become smarter than I.

One day you will come to this blog and you will no longer find me. It will be because Norbert won.

(I know cats should not drink milk but he has been having it since he was a kitten and it has never bothered him with the exception of making him rotund.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please go over and say congratulations to Kelly. She just had a sweet and perfect baby girl. Kelly is my oldest blogging friend but I have no idea how we met! She had started a blog for her son called "Letters to Jake" when he was just a newborn and I have been tuning into this friend and stranger ever since.

11 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

Lol! you do what you want for that kitty! if he loves milk, he gets milk! Hooray for milk for Norbert. On the other hand what's up with him trying to kill you?
Do all cats have that ingrained in them? Do their mothers teach them how to cut people off midwalk? My cat does that too!!
I have acquiesced recently and now Kitty gets to sleep with me at night. She's been here 2 years and I was terrified she'd bother Aaron in his sleep and wake him up or knock over his breathing machines. Last night I tested her and she was fine. I remember waking up at 3 am to see her cuddled up in a ball right next to me. I thought aww how cute! And the only time I kicked her off was at th ebeginning when she decided it was bath time. I said kitty go take yo8ur bath somewhere else!

3:20 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha,ha,ha...You should move the table a bit. Just for experimental purposes..

3:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... I so want a cat.

Andrea

5:15 p.m.  
Blogger sharon said...

Barbara? Is that you? Or is it....Norbert!

10:06 a.m.  
Blogger Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

milk is fine for them! it's a new wives tale (as opposed to an old one)! they also go nuts for canned evaporated milk! (i found this out the hard way when i was baking my first pumpkin pie last month!!!)

my furry ones have the really annoying habit of walking directly in front of me when i'm walking through the house which means i'm practically stepping on them and tripping on them!

one thing to try is getting a spray bottle and spraying the 'evil' one w/water ~ if that doesn't work, try clear vinegar. that usually does the trick for my lot of furry psycho's! (and that they truly are!)

11:25 a.m.  
Blogger Susan said...

Congrats to kellly.. Isnt it wonderful how we have these fabulous blog friends. People like say.... YOU!!!!

9:33 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol....sounds just like our "killer". He's been swatting at my "bad" leg, everytime I pass him....my husband says this is his way of showing "affection". I say it's his way of getting me back on the couch again!!

10:45 p.m.  
Blogger Bloomin'Chick Jo said...

just wanted to wish you a happy thanksgiving!

11:45 a.m.  
Blogger PBS said...

My little dog does the run-under-my-feet to trip me thing too. And she lays in the middle of the bed so I have to move her. But I love her anyway, pets are so lovable!

8:02 p.m.  
Blogger Phyllis said...

Just wait 'til Christmas with all the decorations out!! Norbert will be wearing the tree!! hehehehe
Happy Thanksgiving!
Enjoy the day off by counting your blessings!!

11:37 a.m.  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ha ha, I don't know if I'm Barbara's oldest blogging friend, but I'm certainly getting up there!

Thanks for the well-wishes, and I'm so glad you found me oh-so-many years ago!

--Kelly

7:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket